[Terrapreta] SIMPLE CHARCOAL PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES

Bruno M. brunoM1 at telenet.be
Fri Mar 28 20:14:27 CDT 2008

Hi Len,

Good links and info, maybe you have some wrong linking of "type of files" with applications on your PC?
These links all worked as promised:

http://charcoal.fw.vt.edu/charcoal
And the link on that page to a 6 page PDF document of " How to make a charcoal kiln" is:
http://charcoal.fw.vt.edu/kiln-design.pdf
And this, also works fine:
www.cd3wd.com/CD3WD_40/VITA/CHARCPRD/EN/CHARCPRD.HTM

If the first link is a problem for your browser, please click here:
http://tinyurl.com/2vkpju

Grts
Bruno M.