[Terrapreta] Char made made under pressurized conditions?

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Sat Mar 29 21:23:33 CDT 2008

Gerrit

We have a pile underway with mixture of rotted plant material,
charcoal, alfalfa and a dab of urea. About  6-7 yards in finished
form. This time we kept the pile fairly shallow to keep temperatures
on cool side.  It spiked up to 80 F but now is running 50 F. Might be
worth a soil  test to see how we did on c/n ratio after first turning.

Plans for several more this season .

charo-Prejudice ? where does that come from.

Rich