[Terrapreta] Char made made under pressurized conditions?

Folke Günther folke at holon.se
Sat Mar 29 21:11:19 CDT 2008

A lot of stuff on the structure and porosity of charcoal at different
burning temperatures and times is to be found here:
http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2004/5292/

Roughly, it seems as a 24 hours burning time at about 400 degrees gives the
largest porosity.

I don have any numbers of the effects on flash pyrolysis and similar methods
in this respect

---

Folke Günther

Kollegievägen 19

224 73 Lund, Sweden

home/office: +46 46 14 14 29

cell:               0709 710306  skype:  folkegun

Homepage:     http://www.holon.se/folke

blog: http://folkegunther.blogspot.com/

  _____

Jag använder en gratisversion av SPAMfighter för privata användare.
16268 spam har blivit blockerade hittills.
Betalande användare har inte detta meddelande i sin e-post.
Hämta gratis SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/lsv>  idag!