[Terrapreta] Char made made under pressurized conditions?

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Mar 30 19:12:02 CDT 2008

Dear Jim,

Good question! I use it for retting. After the retting period the
fibrous is a pulp like substance that makes a nice fibrous Fireball.
They are kind of like the paper Fireballs below:
http://www.puffergas.com/fireballs/mpf.html

I do not have a good update on the retted Fireball.

So first I capture the heat from the composting (retting) and help to
heat my building
http://www.puffergas.com/pile/pile.html

Next the pulp would be agglomerated into a fuel without the need of an
expensive ring pelleter.

Next the Fireballs could be gasified in the Gas-of-Fire 1000 and
charcoal would be a co-product along with vinegar.
<http://www.puffergas.com/gasoffire/gasoffire.html>

Kindest regards,

Jeff