[Terrapreta] Soil Food Web

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Thu May 1 08:59:07 CDT 2008

Thanks I just had a look around the Australian site but it appears only
partially complete.

I was interested in them taking soil microbiology *to a new level* in my
opinion, matching the soil "wee beasties" to the crop being grown
How do you do that?

I have registered for their newsletter
--
Michael the Archangel
"Politicians will never solve The Problem;