[Terrapreta] HUNTER /COLLECTOR OR BREEDER/CULTIVATOR

Benjamin Domingo Bof benjaminbof at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 1 10:41:19 CDT 2008

benjaminbof said
 The fires are intentional with the excuse to obtain grass to tier to us. One devastates all vegetables and animal. A stupidity. Twenty years ago ingeneiro héctor Toscani showed to me in Otamendi, party of Bell how habia been able to produce tilapías to clean the channels of drainage of the reforestations of the islands. It produced foods without petroleum, agro-chemical nor fields of high value. The engineers Raul Suarez and Cesar Sources published a scientific work on the rearing of cattle in reforestations of poplars and willows spacing six by six meters to the trees. In 1994 we constructed in Bell a gasogene that generates electrical energy with charcoal. With estop equipment it is possible to drive dredges to refular " hills poblacionales" alteos for refuge in case of swellings. Until there the classic thing in land. Recently Christian Frers published a note on aquatic plants for the waste water treatment. " was mentioned; "totora" like lagoon species.
 We investigated it and according to doctor Richard Haard de Bellingham WA, the USA the flower offers POLLEN that cooked to the steam eats with bread and butter. Their roots as much contain starch apt for human consumption or industrialist. Other lacustrine species also are multipurpose like the irises that by means of a horsebreaker of ten blades bovine forage offers. The capybaras feed on grass and aquatic vegetables. The otters the same. Excellent meat and the fat of the capybara alleviates the asthma. As for me I am beginning to diagramar an applicable model in the regions flooding that make possible " TO COST" MINOR; to as much solve the provision of foods, industrial fuels or raw materials. One hectare of salicáceas according to was said in Teodelina SFé in October of 2007 in a meeting organized by the GRAPE, Faculty of Agronomy costs of one hundred to two hundred fifty dollars to implant it. After ten years the wood of the forest is worth ten thousand dollars rent
 that surpasses to many banks and other activities. We always thought that the conduct " breeder/cultivator" he is the best one to face diverse problems of the society in order to satisfy his needs without leaving a poluido atmosphere to the future generations. The conduct " hunter/collector" perhaps he is of smaller environmental impact acting in controlled form. Whichever otters died in fires? whichever vegetation disappeared uselessly? of that nobody habla.benjaminbof at gmail.com

Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
 Visitá www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar