[Terrapreta] Biochar attacked in Gristmill: please leave your comments

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon May 5 19:19:12 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,

In the vernacular, let me just say we need to "chill."
NO, biochar is NOT being attacked. There was a poor
piece of journalism that will result in it being picked up
in a variety of places -- mostly among our friends. Each
time it happens, it is a marvelous opportunity to gain more
audience. Just write a calm informative response that
takes the opportunity to inform and educate an audience
that still knows little about biochar.

BTW, as a friend of Grist, I must say that they often get
things wrong -- just like the rest of us. The beauty of blogging
is that it is a endlessly correcting conversation. So just go for
it -- it's an opportunity.

hugs,   lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets