[Terrapreta] Can Terra Preta Compete?

MFH mfh01 at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 8 17:49:41 CDT 2008

Michael, I'm not trying to drum up any business here, but Cocopeat is
superior to traditional peat, and far better that brown coal.

Have a look at: www.starfibre.com.au <http://www.starfibre.com.au/> . For
20ft and 40ft container lots pricing is around $A500/tonne ex-wharf
delivery. The material is compressed at least 5:1. A tonne will give around
12,000 litres of product when re-hydrated. Advantages include (a) no
nitrogen drawdown (b) will last at least 10 years in the soil (c) high
lignin content (d) great cation exchange capacity..

Max H

  _____