[Terrapreta] Village or Household scale Charcoal/Wood gas production

Gary Frase GaryFrase at CommunityProducts.com
Sat May 10 08:17:04 CDT 2008

I have only just bumped into these ideas which I can see have immense potential for the poor farmers of the world who are actually most of us.  I get the impression that many around the world are working in this direction, and that likely many have come up with simple small scale apparatuses that can make this technology readily available to the people who need it desperately.  I'd like to hear what others are getting to.  Thanks, Gary Frase, USA