[Terrapreta] Village or Household scale Charcoal/Wood gas production

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sun May 11 12:51:29 CDT 2008

An example:-
Some on the list are working on Rich Hull char from the *Philippines*.

Previously this was burnt of the side of the road causing major pollution.

Now it is pyrolised in small scale machines and the char sold and exported.
Michael

2008/5/10 Gary Frase <GaryFrase at communityproducts.com>:

>  I have only just bumped into these ideas which I can see have immense
> potential for the poor farmers of the world who are actually most of us.  I
> get the impression that many around the world are working in this direction,
> and that likely many have come up with simple small scale apparatuses that
> can make this technology readily available to the people who need it
> desperately.  I'd like to hear what others are getting to.  Thanks, Gary
> Frase, USA

Michael the Archangel
"Politicians will never solve The Problem;
because they don't realise they are The Problem.".
-Robert ( Bob ) Parsons 1995