[Terrapreta] Terrapreta Digest, Vol 16, Issue 25

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Sat May 10 13:51:48 CDT 2008

Nikolaus
Could you tell me more about the plants you mention- alfa alfa or Moringa
Where/how do ( it?) they grow are you using dried or fresh. They must be
very tough if you are using a hammer mill

Have you ever tried Russian Comfrey (Bocking Varieties) Leaves as a high
protein additive?

Michael the Archangel
"Politicians will never solve The Problem;
because they don't realise they are The Problem.".
-Robert ( Bob ) Parsons 1995