[Terrapreta] Energy Source

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sun May 11 20:41:26 CDT 2008

Hi Kurt,

I read the entire article about Thorium reactors.  I read about Bob's concerns over the theft of fissionable material (spent nuclear fuel) from nuclear fission reactors using Uranium.  I took issue with the first sentence at the top of the the article you referenced, is all.   I think Thorium reactors might be a great idea.  What is the problem with my reaction that you are having?

Kurt, I quoted from the article in blue

Did we not read the same thing?