[Terrapreta] Tim Flannery. + link to Permaculture site

MFH mfh01 at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 12 03:51:21 CDT 2008

Michael, your contributions have been really valuable. But now you seem to
be suggesting that our Federal pollies (notwithstanding the other myriad
layers of similar sods) need to understand about matters other than the
"Growth" mantra. Steady on. This could lead to an assumption that they
really do have our future in the forefront of their hearts and minds.
Please..

Max H

  _____