[Terrapreta] Tim Flannery. + link to Permaculture site

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon May 12 05:38:54 CDT 2008

Hi Michael,

Hooray for your passion but I've got to ask you to temper your assumption
that politicians are hopeless. I just blogged about that question at
CHOSEN<http://lougold.blogspot.com/2008/05/chosen_11.html>

What we need to understand is that men of power (gender intended) are, like
rich people, terribly afraid of anything that carries the risks of novelty.
We need to help the ones now breaking through the fear barriers and keep on
educating everyone as best we can.

hugs,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com