[Terrapreta] Energy Source

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Mon May 12 09:06:41 CDT 2008

          Sean, Kurt,

As to proof we are not necessarily stupid, I'd again like to encourage list
members to submit proposals for papers to the Engineering Institute of
Canada Climate Change Conference.

http://www.cctc2009.ca/

There writers will be subject to some degree of formal peer review to help
keep them on the science-engineering path. The Internet is wonderful but it
is turning into a tower of babble and it's increasingly hard to separate the
wheat from the chaff.

Having your ideas, analysis and supporting data formally published will help
a bit with credibility.

I'm organizing speakers for the opening plenary session and have one who has
indicated he will introduce the terra preta concept there in the overall
session context of engineering, energy and sustainable development.

Duane