[Terrapreta] (tire pyrolysis)

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:25:43 CDT 2008

Hey Sean,

I keep hearing you say "STOP the continued consumption of fossil carbon
resources." How? How in terms of practical politics? How will you stop
Peabody Coal? How will you stop China? I really hope and pray that you have
an answer because I'd love to see it happen.

hugs,   lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos