[Terrapreta] Energy Source

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Mon May 12 13:55:51 CDT 2008

hydrogen burns very hot, and is a faint blue, only visible in dim light.  hence my question about the orange flame from the RF-stimulated burning water.  sodium burns yellow -- a shade i believe is different than the orange shown in the youtube video.

for a green & peaceful planet,
David Yarrow
44 Gilligan Rd, E Greenbush, NY 12061
www.championtrees.org