[Terrapreta] Clay as binder in Biomass pellets

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Tue May 13 11:14:09 CDT 2008

Hi Nikolaus,

Dr. Reddy in India suggested this a few months back also.  I think it is a novel idea and well worth testing.

By the way,  when Dr. May Waddington came to this list last evening, I suggested that she contact YOU about doing biochar trials in the Amazon.  I hope this is not a problem for you.  She is there now, with land, with charcoal, and I thought you might be able to give her some insights on how to go about doing some trials.  Please see her E-MAIL posting from last evening.