[Terrapreta] Clay as binder in Biomass pellets

Robert Flanagan saffechina at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:07:41 CDT 2008

Dear Nikolaus,

Once again, you give them all, and this is the only response!!!

Boys and Girls, when someone of higher leaning speaks, "listen" and "learn"
and don't just comment because you want to add without substance!

Nikolaus in your own words during our correspondents, "Terra Preta was
formed as a waste management practice, not a soil management practice" So
any who claim different, then find fund and send students to South America
and prove this otherwise!

Biochar is a start, biochar enhancement is a next step but agri engineering
is the real solution!!!

Rob.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Sean K. Barry <sean.barry at juno.com> wrote:

>  Hi Nikolaus,
>
> Dr. Reddy in India suggested this a few months back also.  I think it is a
> novel idea and well worth testing.
>
> By the way,  when Dr. May Waddington came to this list last evening, I
> suggested that she contact YOU about doing biochar trials in the Amazon.  I
> hope this is not a problem for you.  She is there now, with land, with
> charcoal, and I thought you might be able to give her some insights on how
> to go about doing some trials.  Please see her E-MAIL posting from last
> evening.
>
> Regards,
>
> SKB

Robert Flanagan
Chairman & President
Hangzhou Sustainable Agricultural Food & Fuel Enterprise Co., Ltd.

Skype "saffechina"
Tel: 86-571-881-850-67
Cell: 86-130-189-959-57