[Terrapreta] "New Terra Preta" Test Plots

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Wed May 14 12:56:02 CDT 2008

Good move Kevin.

I'm traveling too much to join the fun but I really hope that
there will be lots of participation.

Wouldn't it be great to create a movement of experiments
within the garden club networks that seem to all over the
world? I am not connected to these communities but it seems
like a made-to-order constituency for  some bio-char social
networking.

Good luck.

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets