[Terrapreta] indigenous practices

Richard Haard richrd at nas.com
Wed May 14 19:15:55 CDT 2008

Thank you Dr Steiner for your clarification.  The point I was
attempting to make is these individuals were managing their soils and
not as a circumstance of waste disposal.

Connection to traditional knowledge of people who left us TP
(primitive) is my own assumptions made after discussions with
individual indigenous acquaintances from Alaska and British Columbia
who can cite historically accurate anecdotes from events in same time
frame or older than 'first contact' with Europeans in Amazon.

Thinking about this statement of mine are there other reasons to
define Terra Preta primitive simply because of it's antiquity?

Thanks

Rich Haard