[Terrapreta] Just wondering . . .

Tom Miles tmiles at trmiles.com
Sun May 18 23:20:44 CDT 2008

All,

There is no need to wonder. This list is about:

1.       the intentional use of charcoal in soil

2.       sequestration of carbon using charcoal, and

3.       production of charcoal

See: http://terrapreta.bioenergylists.org/about

I am the owner, sponsor and principal host of the list. List moderators are:
Erich Knight, Michael Bailes and Ron Larson.

Let's keep the discussion and postings on terra preta. We depend on the list
members to keep their discussion focused on the topic. There are many
interesting tangential topics for which there are abundant forums on the
internet. In the more  than 20 years that I have hosted or moderated online
discussion lists this is probably the worst list when it comes to people
wanting to wander off topic.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Kind regards,

Tom Miles