[Terrapreta] Just wondering . . .

Mark Ludlow mark at ludlow.com
Sun May 18 22:22:46 CDT 2008

Dear Sean,

Why not make this a free-for-all where nothing is 'off-topic'? I have some
strong opinions about religion and art I'd like to 'share' with the list.

Guess I'll have to vote with Jim on this one although I know that you are
energized and well-intentioned. But my actual learning about char has
sort-of stalled out.

Best regards,

Mark

SKB writes:   "I think that harvesting energy in the form of sensible heat
and biofuels like syngas, producer gas, and liquid fuel products that can be
further synthesized from synthesis gas, will all be part of the Terra Preta
topic."