[Terrapreta] pulverizing charcoal

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:54:01 CDT 2008

With rice hull char and chicken shit you don't have problems of pulverising
char.

Could someone please import some of those huge "Mortar and pestles" used to
smash grain in Africa?

2008/5/20 Greg and April <gregandapril at earthlink.net>:

>  The cement mixer can be modified to be powered with animal or human power
> if need be - I have seen a couple, one had a crank, the other was coupled to
> a treadmill.
>
> Still you didn't ask all the questions like, what is the liner made of?
> How often are you going to have to replace it?    Where are all the clamps
> going to come from, and how much are they going to cost?
>
> Tell you what, why don't you have a pulverizing party, and tell us how it
> went - I think you are going to have a hard time even getting the liner, and
> when you do, I know that sticker shock is going to hit harder than you
> think.
>
> Greg H.

Michael the Archangel
"Politicians will never solve The Problem;
because they don't realise they are The Problem.".
-Robert ( Bob ) Parsons 1995