[Terrapreta] Question

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:34:10 CDT 2008

Yes Tom,

I posted three stories is my blog and posted the announcement to this list.

   - CAN DEVELOPMENT SAVE THE AMAZON? Roberto
Mangabe...<http://lougold.blogspot.com/2008/05/can-development-save-amazon-roberto.html>
   - MANAGING THE BRAZILIAN AMAZON Former Harvard
l...<http://lougold.blogspot.com/2008/05/managing-brazilian-amazon-harvard-law.html>
   - BRAZIL'S MINISTER OF ENVIRONMENT MARINA SILVA
RESI...<http://lougold.blogspot.com/2008/05/brazils-minister-of-environment-marina.html>

I expect to do more and am following the situation closely, tracking it
everywhere that I can through a range of search engines and conversations
with Brazilians (many of whom speak English quite well). If anyone comes
across something that seems especially informative or insightful please send
it to me.

thanks in advance,

lou

http://lougold.blogspot.com