[Terrapreta] pulverizing charcoal

Larry Williams lwilliams at nas.com
Tue May 20 16:04:55 CDT 2008

Greg-------Folke may be right. After two years I can't seem to find
any of the lump charcoal that I placed in the ground. It appears that
the critters and plants are breaking the charcoal up. I would suggest
after it has been saturated with soil moisture. Except some small
chunks of charcoal remain dry after a year in the soil. Rich has
posted a picture of this dry charcoal-------Larry