[Terrapreta] pulverizing charcoal

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 10:51:57 CDT 2008

Are you sure about that ?

We already have some evidence that when char level get above a certain level in worm bins, they don't do very well - probably because it's so abrasive.

If it's abrasive enough to keep worm levels down, what makes you think that the worms can make big pieces small?

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just pointing out that we may have some evidence that what you said may not be true.

Greg H.