[Terrapreta] No-till farming doesn't work as C-saver

Saibhaskar Nakka saibhaskarnakka at gmail.com
Fri May 23 04:52:14 CDT 2008

Dear Ruy,

"The reason is that mitigation could be measured in the tCO2eq. currency
whereas education to the present and future generations (probably more
important than mitigation to cool down our planet in the long term) cannot
be reflected in carbon money." - Ruy

Your reflections on the present Carbon markets and the values reveal a lot.
The various traditional practices have a value, which is beyond the
comprehension of many policy makers. We need more sensitive people on this
earth, who can understand the Geoecology rather than tCO2.

Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy