[Terrapreta] Bikes was FUELS AND VEHICLES:

Kurt Treutlein rukurt at westnet.com.au
Sat May 24 23:04:10 CDT 2008

Sean K. Barry wrote:
> Hi Roger,
>
> Do you know of any "electric bikes" that come with snow tires, snow
> plows, or handle bar and seat warmers for the drivers?
>
> Regards,
>
> SKB
> Minnesota
I remember back in about '50 in Berlin, riding my pushbike through about
6" of snow  on the road, in lightly falling snow, at night to the indoor
swimming pool two or three km from our house. No heated anything on the
bike, but suitable clothing and a  cap with earflaps. Oh, and it wasn't
electric either, except for the little generator that drove the light,
just ordinary tires.

regards,

Kurt
who never thought anything of it