[Terrapreta] OFF TOPIC - Insanity

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu May 29 06:16:22 CDT 2008

One of the things that really struck me in reading through this was the
incredible reductionist bias whereby folks seize onto the manipulation of a
single variable and hope that everything else  will fall into place in a
benign way. I think that we will have to be on-guard for this with biochar
as well. For some minds (and for some businesses) choosing between sulfur in
the sky and carbon in the soil will be reduced to a choice of chemical
levers and ways to make money. This is why the IPCC definitions as to what
qualifies for carbon credits will constitute the fundamental platform for
future choices.

http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets
http://youtube.com/my_videos