[Terrapreta] a good story

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Fri May 30 07:16:02 CDT 2008

Sometimes the desire to share something overwhelms on-topic etiquette

One rarely gets an opportunity to share something very special. Such is the
case with the amazing story of the evolution of the Santo Daime in Brazil.
Jose Murilo and I feel privileged to present the English translation of...
  The Daime, Caetano Veloso & Gilberto Gil
A...<http://lougold.blogspot.com/2008/05/daime-caetano-veloso-gilberto-gil.html>

There's less good news from another part of Amazonia but we are getting the
story out into the world:    VIOLENCE! It's incredibly interesting to see
how...<http://lougold.blogspot.com/2008/05/violence-its-incredibly-interesting-to_28.html>

hugs and blessings,

lou