[Terrapreta] Terra Preta on Radio

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Sat May 31 11:09:44 CDT 2008

Dear List

The CBC has a Science Program, "Quirks and Quarks". Among other things,
their show today ran a section on Terra Preta.
See:
http://www.cbc.ca/quirks/archives/07-08/may31.html

You can choose the entire program, ( about 1 hour) or only the section
on Terra Preta. (About 10 minutes).You can listen to it directly, or
download for future reference. If interested, you should go there before
next week's program airs.

Best wishes,

Kevin