[Terrapreta] Terra Preta on Radio

Lloyd Helferty lhelferty at sympatico.ca
Sat May 31 12:28:43 CDT 2008

Wow, that was fast.  I just heard this story on the Radio about 25 minutes
ago and rushed back to my computer to tell everyone that Terra Preta just
got National attention in Canada on CBC Quirks and Quarks.  It was a great
story and very heartening to hear from one of our National institutions, the
CBC.  Hopefully it will help to spur more research (and researchers) in
Canada.

	Lloyd Helferty
	Thornhill, ON