[Terrapreta] Catalyst: Carbon Bigfoot

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Sun Dec 9 11:17:40 EST 2007

Sean, Lou

If it turns out CO2 has little influence on climate change, then what limits
on atmospheric concentration would we look at next?

I read and hear expressions of impending climate catastrophe as a result of
CO2 emissions incessantly. Most of the loudest voices know very little about
climate change and are just repeating and even expanding on the
exaggerations of others. It's arousing my skepticism and I suspect that of
many others. The over-inflated hype will not likely be taken seriously.
Little of significance will be done. Isn't that the story of the boy and the
wolf?

Duane