[Terrapreta] Marketing comment for TP. (was volatile matter andchar)

Greg and April gregandapril at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 26 15:44:53 CST 2007

Expanded shale is another option - but like expanded clay you can all to easily run into availability issues, and that can significantly jump the cost up out of reach of many operations that require more than a small amount.

Not saying it isn't feasible, just that locally produced charcoal of the right size would probably be more cost efficient.

Greg H.