[Terrapreta] Carbon emissions show sharp rise

Jim Joyner jimstoy at dtccom.net
Mon Dec 31 08:06:12 CST 2007

Duane Pendergast wrote:
> . . . If near zero carbon dioxide emission nuclear
> energy can help in the overall system - why not?
>
> Duane
Duane . . . uh . . . not throw cold water on . . . but there is this
little problem we are having with nuclear waste, that has become a
political foorball . . . and gov'ts that insist on taking the liability
for the the companies that create nuclear power, who in return don't
have to be the carefullest people in the world.

Jim