[Terrapreta] Carbon emissions show sharp rise

Duane Pendergast still.thinking at computare.org
Mon Dec 31 08:50:17 CST 2007

Morning Jim,

Fortunately nuclear waste is a "little" problem in the overall scheme of
things, and that "waste" will likely become an energy resource for the
future - hopefully before fossil fuel supplies become so scarce that humans
are put in jeopardy from lack of energy.

I'm concerned that if humans tap too much of the energy that drives the
carbon cycle that it will be diminished and the potential for initiatives
such as terra preta will be too.

I agree we do need to protect the environment on all fronts and nuclear
companies are no exception.

Duane