[Terrapreta] Global Carbon Cycle

Kevin Chisholm kchisholm at ca.inter.net
Mon Jun 4 17:58:54 CDT 2007

Dear Sean

As long as the Agricultural Benefits and Climate Change Benefits are
able to proceed on their own merits, then I think both will win. I would
think the Agricultural benefits will be "ready to go" before the Carbon
Credits mechanism is in place. Carbon Credits Structuring won't hold
back the Agricultural benefits, and indeed, with Neo-TP being proven,
this should tend to help with Carbon Credit Program Implementation.

Best wishes,

Kevin