[Terrapreta] Terra Preta Trials 2007

Bruno M. brunoM1 at telenet.be
Sun Mar 25 16:06:36 CDT 2007

Kelpie you wrote:  " ... we have to burn anyway. "
That's not true, and in many country's even illegal.

You can also chose to compost the stuff, no smoking stinking air
pollution, no fire(-risk),
and a lot of useful soil amendment as a result.

But then, ... you don't get charcoal to make your Terra Preta.

Another aspect of your scenario, all the ash you put in your garden
may or may not
be a benefit to your plants, ash makes the Ph of your soil higher,
not al plants like that.

Grts
Bruno M.