[Terrapreta] Global Warming Is Not Settled Science

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 17:44:24 EST 2007

Oh, Jon,

There's a whole denial machinery out there and
WorldNetDaily is a right-wing organ.The same exists
on the left. BUT, to me it's all nuts.

WE are facing a difficult situation called peaking oil.
We rely too heavily on fossil fuel dependent technologies
in our agriculture and energy networks. CO2 is a code
embedded in burning fossil fuel.

The US economy is about to take a dive (I dunno how bad).
We've got a President orchestrating fear of global warming
into corn subsidies. Food prices are soaring in Mexico.
Today, the NYTimes reports that carbon credits are going
to make nuclear power financially feasible once again.

Our world is changing VERY fast.

This has nothing to do with Sun spots.

http://lougold.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/visionshare/sets/