[Terrapreta] Global Warming Is Not Settled Science

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 22:13:16 EST 2007

if you want to make you own judgments about climate change and global heating, or if you want to recite the opinions of the true climate experts, i suggest you start with the fieldwork, data and reports of IPCCC.  they were appointed as our best assembly of worldwide experts to investigate, study and offer experts scientific analysis and opinions.  these are the best of the best who are designing and doing the critical homework to examine the physical data and interpret the implications and consequences.  their work just got recognized with a nobel prize, in partnership with al gore.

then, after you understand the case made by these best of the best, then consider that the data is pouring in to indicate that their professional and computer predictions have proven to be inaccurate -- that climate change and global heating and thawing, is happening faster than expected.

then, if you want to believe those who have more opinion than data, go ahead.  but start from the top and work your way down.

i saw sufficient data by 1990 to convince me the planet's thermal engine -- the ocean currents in particular -- was shifting into overload mode.

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore