[Terrapreta] HOW TO FINANCE DEEP AND HIGH DOSE CHAR ADAPTATION

Edward Someus edward at terrenum.net
Sat Nov 24 03:10:46 EST 2007

YES, the local soil and climatic conditions to be considered case by case.
This is why we are doing many tests is different countries to test
differently formulated chars in different soil and climatic conditions with
variable from-to dose rate estimations. We concentrate us on the vegetable
industry at this moment, where the top soil layer down to 20 cm is the most
interesting.

DEEP AND HIGH DOSE CHAR ADAPTATION:  I would think that in the first place
the critical question comes, how to finance it ?  +  ?  ?  +  ?  ?  +  ?
Which financial mechanism might be different in different world regions.

Sincerely yours: Edward Someus (environmental engineer)
Terra Humana Clean Tech Ltd. (ISO 9001/ISO 14001)
3R Environmental Technologies Ltd.
ADDRESS: H-1222 Budapest, Szechenyi 59, Hungary
TEL handy:  +(36-20) 201 7557
TEL / FAX:   +(36-1) 424 0224
TEL SKYPE phone via computer:  Edward Someus
3R TERRACARBON:   http://www.terrenum.net
3R CLEANCOAL ENERGY: http://www.nvirocleantech.com