[Terrapreta] charcoal & wisdom

dyarrow at nycap.rr.com dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 13:59:16 EST 2007

cosmic serpent!!!!

i read the first chapter and laughed out loud with great delight several
times.  always exciting to discover a western-trained scientists who has
the courage to step outside and beyond professional protocol to get --
shall i say -- "entangled" directly in indigenous consciousness.  and at
the end of his book, narby is gracious enough to leave the entire
subject as an unsolved mystery.

try also dr. michael harner's similar book on shamanism.  in the very
first chapter, in his very first shamanic hallucinogenic journey, harner
met the dragons.

david