[Terrapreta] carbon sequestration but where is TP?

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:16:08 EDT 2007

At the IAI confrence this year they were doing sums about this.
They lost me completely but something must be in the proceedings.

It is fairly obvious from archeology that char lasts along time
Some too must be used.?
I'm sure the IAI people had away of working this out
Necessary for farmers to claim carbon credits.

The one thing i am not sure of is weather microflora/fauna produce
greeen-house gasses.
i asked this question but was told it was not important/significant
**************
Last night on TV it wss reported that there has been a3 % increase in world
humidity (not sure about the time frame)
This is one 'gas' that seems to be 'under the radar'. With new dams popping
up everyear and more urban water use & irrigation this is a factor in GW
that never gets a mention.

There are "air water harvesters' that work even in desert areas. I wonder
how good they are for remote communities? and if they can be solar powered.

On 12/10/2007, Edward Someus <edward at terrenum.net> wrote:

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf