[Terrapreta] Paddling upstream

Michael Bailes michaelangelica at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:07:36 EDT 2007

  Current outputs of GHG (CO2, CH4, and N2O) from human activity (primarily
> the burning of 300 million year old fossil fuels) are greater now and rising
> faster now, than in all of human history.

 Methane has stopped rising in the last 8-10 tears and may in fact be going
down. No-one knows why.

  Current population is greater now and growing faster now, than in all of
> human history.  This is the stream of problems we are fighting against.
>

> Row on!  Row on!
>

> Regards,
>
> SKB
>
> _

Thaqnks for the "gee up" SKB.  As I said in my last post terra preta is
empowering to us all even if we only own one pot plant!

--
Michael the Archangel

"You can fix all the world's problems in a garden. . . .
Most people don't know that"
FROM
http://www.blog.thesietch.org/wp-content/permaculture.swf