[Terrapreta] Fw: Request for advisory help re possible bio-charapplications, in Swaziland

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Thu Sep 20 11:08:18 EDT 2007

Hi Craig,

This sounds like a very interesting project!  I think that this charity you speak of has all of the things needed to make a real stab at developing Terra Preta soils, "carbon negative" energy, and valuable research results for the development of Terra Preta as a renewed technology.  I would invite you to join the 'terrapreta' list and we can help you find or provide some of the resources you might need to make this a reality.

Regards,

Sean K. Barry
Principal Engineer/Owner
Troposphere Energy, LLC