[Terrapreta] Fw: if yer not forest...

David Yarrow dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
Mon Sep 24 17:29:48 EDT 2007

once again, you didn't read my email carefully.

i said you injected ideas and assumptions into what i said, and thereby exagerated and distorted the statements i was making, turning them into inflated expressions of your own inaccurate imaginations.  for example, i never suggested, proposed or even implied we should try to feed 6 billion people with acorns.  that was your own over-reaction and extrapolation of my own modest idea.

nor would i ever suggest such an absurd idea as feeding the world on oak nuts.  it would frighten and piss off the world's squirrels, and i'd be pelted with acorns whenever i went outside in my garden.

i find it difficult and frustrating to communicate with someone who distorts and corrupts my own statements, and then criticizes me and argues gainst their own projections and fantasy as if they were mine.  i have far better things to do than frequently correct and restrain such a mentality.

if you want to burn up bandwidth and time being critical, please only criticize what i say, not some overblown idea of what you project and distort my words to mean.  otherwise, i'll have routinely ignore and delete your emails.

David Yarrow
"If yer not forest, yer against us."
Turtle EyeLand Sanctuary
44 Gilligan Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
dyarrow at nycap.rr.com
www.championtrees.org
www.OnondagaLakePeaceFestival.org
www.citizenre.com/dyarrow/
www.farmandfood.org
www.SeaAgri.com

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light."
-Albus Dumbledore