[Terrapreta] The Reason for Pottery Shards in Terra Preta. Re: Char and compost ( was Char made made under pressurized conditions? )

lou gold lou.gold at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:27:45 CDT 2008

actually the terrain varies a great deal. lots of the sites are along high
bluffs. makes sense for people to choose non-flooding sites if they are
available and there is plenty of high ground along the rivers.  i think the
main region where this no-flood option is not available is in the Bolivian
plain.

--
http://lougold.blogspot.com
http://flickr.com/visionshare/sets