[Terrapreta] Earthen Kiln Conjecture

Robert Klein arclein at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 02:01:44 CDT 2008

Thank you Mark

I would really like to organize a bunch of field trials to test out all variations on the method to help figure out the most efficient.

I would also like to organize a tropical field in the Phillipines that gets one crop every fifteen years to see if it possible to produce fertile soil there.

That should give us all our answers in a year or so.

bob