[Terrapreta] Earthen Kiln Conjecture

Sean K. Barry sean.barry at juno.com
Sat Apr 19 00:52:56 CDT 2008

Hi Lou,

I hope to be able to earn "carbon credits" myself, by working with people operating or living in non-Annex I countries during the 2008-2012 start up phase of the Kyoto Protocol.  I hope to be sharing carbonization technology with people in developing nations and helping them earn the "carbon credits" themselves, too.  I hope to set up independent "colliers" who can earn "carbon credits" for doing what I view as very important work, making charcoal for charcoal-in-soil carbon sequestration.  I hope these associates I make will also receive the agricultural benfits to their soils that are promised by the Terra Preta phenomenon.  Others can do and say what they like.  I have a plan.